Today’s innovation ecosystem thought leaders are re-imagining business models, creating disruptive new products and services, and accelerating access to start-up capital by sensing, translating and responding to market signals. At TrueFit’s April 16 Innovation Spotlight event, you’ll get to hear how these thought leaders are watching and responding to trends, behavior, technology and market signals—and what they’re doing with that information.
• What they’re seeing
• Why it matters
• What they’re doing with it
• How you can apply this information in your market
Featured presenters will include:
- Audrey Russo, Pittsburgh Technology Council President & CEO
- Dave Mawhinney, Carnegie Mellon University Open Field Entrepreneurs Fund Managing Director & Innovation Works i6 Agile Innovation System Director
- Kit Mueller, Shift Pittsburgh & BuiltInPgh Co-Founder
- Eve Picker, BrunoWorks & cityLAB, Inc. Founder
- Bill Hinchey, Entrepreneur & LaunchFarm CEO
- Darrin Grove, TrueFit Founder & CEO
This event is especially valuable for those looking to launch new products, startup companies, or embrace innovation in larger enterprise organizations in the Pittsburgh Region.
As with all TrueFit events, fun and synergistic connections are an important part of the evening, so we’ll be featuring awesome cocktails and great food by Raise Your Spirits™ and Big Burrito® at our Taste of Innovation Tables.
Attendance is free, but limited. Register here: http://innovationspotlight.eventbrite.com/.