Dell SecureWorks, an industry leader in information security services, is adding two new services to its portfolio of Security Awareness Training Solutions: Managed Security Awareness Programs and Managed Phishing Services.
To enable aspects of both new services, Dell SecureWorks has collaborated with Wombat Security Technologies, a leading provider of information security awareness and training software to help organizations teach their employees secure behavior. The new services, fully managed by Dell SecureWorks, are designed to help organizations combat the flood of information security threats by teaching employees about information security best practices.
The Managed Security Awareness Program takes a comprehensive and continual approach to educate employee workforces and change employee behavior regarding security threats. Program activities include modular training curriculum, simulated phishing and spear phishing exercises, knowledge assessments, monthly newsletters, information security branding materials, and reporting and metrics designed to demonstrate effectiveness. The service will provide organizations with the following benefits:
- increased employee vigilance and reduced risk as employees become more knowledgeable on the importance of security and more alert to threats;
- a multi-faceted approach to changing workforce behavior through testing, training and reinforcement of learning;
- a culture of security awareness by leveraging education and communication security best practices;
- behavior change across all types of employees, from the boardroom to the mail room, from cubicles to campuses;
- demonstrated program effectiveness and business benefits through meaningful metrics that record change in employee behavior; and,
- a comprehensive, consistent and innovative approach to security awareness, while alleviating the burden on security teams and personnel.